Paul Ashton Individual Member since February 2012
I am an owner-Director, and run the Consulting team, of KnowCo Limited.
KnowCo is a specialist governance, risk and compliance advisory and solutions practice: we support banks and other financial institutions in complying with, and gaining business benefit from, current and proposed regulation and good practice.
Examples of my recent assignments include:
1. Installation of our stress-testing/reverse stress-testing application at a UK private bank;
2. ICAAP renewal and resubmission for a full-BIPRU investment firm;
3. Credit policy upgrade and Target Market Criteria for an Islamic bank;
4. Installation of our liquidity pricing/FTP application at a UK retail bank;
5. ILAA and associated policy infrastructure for an Arab bank in London;
6. SME scorecard for a non-bank institution and
7. Recovery and Resolution preparation for the London subsidiary of an Asian bank
But we have also completed AML, MiFID and operational risk over recent years (we've been together as a team since 2006).
+44/0 7799 113535